spilling ethos

Monday, November 8, 2010

too long

it has been way too long since my last post. (not that people are sending me emails about my lack of communicating.)

time has slipped away and i should say shame on me. there were times certainly i should have recorded what was going on in my life. only for my benefit does this blog exist. it is written vomit and beauty all the same.

i am happy to begin posting each day this week. maybe even several times a day. i want a visual for insane week. i am venturing on a new things. morgan and i have started our own at home craft business. morgan's is called woven dumpster and mine is called spillworks. i like it. i mean i really love it. we have had a blast. i will sell on etsy as well as local craft fairs. later we would like to tour and do the whole travel/craft/art/show/booth kind of thing. this weekend will be the launch of my etsy store and our first bazaar. i am beyond excited!

i will blog daily on our booth set up process. designing a booth is tough work. we are putting our creative heads together. i will be selling art in various forms. i will not mass produce anything. it will be whatever spills from the creative process and the music i am listening to at the time. music is my greatest inspiration for creating.


No comments: